QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software in the last few years.QB is software that involves with many coding and algorithms. These codes and algorithms make the software unlikely to fail. In this article, we discuss one of QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 most prevalent errors. The consumer can stumble upon this 30159 error when he or she tries to update payroll or work on the payroll of the company.
If you are also facing such error, then read this article carefully, or you can also get in touch with our accounting professionals, by dialing our toll-free number +1-862-781-0681. We own a team of experts who are well-versed in dealing with any sort of QuickBooks Payroll associated errors.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 30159
QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 is a occur due to improper file set up in the operating system of the System. An error message “QuickBooks Error code 30159” will be shown on the screen. This error happens primarily on Windows and other applications compatible with Windows.
- QuickBooks is not installed properly
- EIN Status is not active
- Windows reg files are corrupted
- Windows is not updated
- QuickBooks payroll is not updated
- QuickBooks company file is corrupted or damaged
How this error might affect your system?
- If this type of error happens, the system often starts crashing with the error while the same program is running.
- Also, the system performs sluggishly.
- Another effect is that when the error happens, the active system begins crashing.
Solution for QuickBooks error code 30159
Error 30159 can be resolved more than one solution. In this article, we will be discussing a few of the most effective solutions and the steps to follow. Let us examine out the solutions one by one:
Solution 1: Adding the EIN to the company file
- To begin with, the user is required to log in to QuickBooks.
- After that, tap on the Select Payrolls option.
- Now, select Use my Existing Payrolls Service.
- A new window, which is called Account Maintenance, may appear on the screen after the above steps have been taken.
- Now, click on the Add file option.
- The next move is to mark the radio button in the tab Add EIN.
- If the radio button is disabled, the user has already subscribed correctly to the company EIN number.
- Now, hit the Next tab.
- Followed by reviewing all the information.
- And then finally return to QuickBooks.
Solution 2: Manual updating the system
- Then switch to the Option All programs and then press the option Restore.
- Now, click on the Start button
- Then switch to the All software window and click on the button Restore.
- Open a new window until finished and then pick Restore my Desktop and press Next tab
- The next step is to select the latest device restoration location and then click the next option.
- Now, click on the confirmation window
- And, restart the system once
- To get ahead, you need Quickbooks file repair tool to download and install
- And then, click on the scan tab
- The next step is to click the error fix option
- And end the process by rebooting the system
Solution 3: QuickBooks Error scanning
- The QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 utility must first be downloaded by the user.
- After that, simply install the program.
- The next step is to click on the scan and start the scan.
- After the scan process is completed, you can pick only Fix QB errors.
- The last step is to restart the system, and you are good to go.
Solution 4: Using System Restore in Windows
- Open your computer and press the Windows button.
- System Restore the search bar after that type.
- Now click on System Restore option.
- Here you need to fill up the system admin password.
- Follow the on-screen command carefully.
- Upon complete completion of the all-screen instruction, restart your computer.
Solution 5: Perform a disk cleanup in Windows
- Firstly delete temporary files:
- Press the Start button and type disk cleanup and hit Enter key, on your keyboard.
- After that choose the drive you want to free the space. Click on the OK option.
- Choose and delete all unwanted files and then choose the OK button.
- After that choose to clean up system files, in disk cleanup.
- Now choose the file types and hit the OK button.
- This procedure will remove all the unnecessary files from your computer and create more space on your computer.
Solution 6: Install Windows Updates
- Click on the start option
- Type the search bar update along with the Enter hit
- After that, the system will check for the update if any
- If you consider any updates, just install them all
- And once the process is done, restart the machine to save modifications
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is encountered when the user is trying to update QuickBooks payroll or is working on his company’s Payroll. Because of this mistake, the company data will suffer several damages.
Hit CTRL+K on your keyboard to know the status of your Payroll with your QuickBooks. If EIN status is deactivated, then please contact QuickBooks payroll support on [quickbooks] for reactivation of your EIN. Therefore there are other ways that can cause QuickBooks error code 30159. Call QuickBooks payroll support team to know more.