Open to QuickBooks file without QuickBooks is not common, but sometimes you can’t open or access your company’s file in QuickBooks. However, you can open your company file and view your financial report without QuickBooks. Use the Export to Excel feature in QuickBooks Export your company file to Microsoft Excel and open it in your new location. This post helps you open your company file on your computer, regardless of which version of QB software you use.
Is it possible to open a company file without QB? Get all the related questions about opening a company file without QuickBooks by dialing our QuickBooks support number +1-888-909-2529
What is QuickBooks Company (.QBW) file?
With the QuickBooks Company File Extension .QBW program is the basic file type used to store your financial information, images, letters, templates and logos. You can open the .QBW extension by browsing the file inside the QuickBooks Desktop.
Reasons when you need to open a QuickBooks Company (.QBW) file without QuickBooks are:
- Switching to a different accounting application is one of the obvious reasons to open your company file without QB.
- When you see “Windows won’t open this file”, you will be asked to specify the program you want to use to open your company file.
- In these examples, you need to convert your company file to a different file format, which is read by other applications on Windows. When you export your company file in Excel file format, QuickBooks lets you open it in Microsoft Excel.
Methods to Open QuickBooks Company file without QuickBooks
Here are some methods that help you to open your QuickBooks Company file without QuickBooks.
Method 1 Import QuickBooks (.QBB) File into Excel
- Open Excel ( Old or new both version will work )
- Click on file button then Select import
- Go to data tab, then click from other source
- Then Navigate the .QBB on import window
- At Last Convert Quickbooks file to Excel
- Locate the .QBB file so that you can easily search it .
Method 2 Convert a.QBX file into Normal.QBX File.
- Open Your appropriate QuickBooks a.QBX file (.QBX or .QBXA)
- Go to File menu then select >>Send Company files and Choose Accountant’s copies.
- Then Select>>Convert Accountant’s copy to Company file/QBW files then click Ok.
- Choose the Location where you want to save your converted QBX file the save it
- Then Save path click Ok.
Method 3 Import the QuickBooks (.Qbb) file into Surpass
- Open Surpass the first note: Don’t worry about the latest version.
- On File Options and select Import Options.
- Click on the Info tab and select options from various sources.
- After that, you should find the a.qbb file inside the import window.
- And Convert the QuickBooks file into surpass
- And open the .bbb file. Note: If you need to find the file, search.
Open QBW come in surpass
- Run QuickBooks Desktop and open the corporate file you want to view.
- To open a file, click on the File tab and then select Open.
- Browse the corporate file with the .QBW extension and click Open.
- Then Click Switch to single-user mode from the lowest of the file tab.
- Once again, click on the File tab and select Export.
- Send back the hit report from the new program Surpass and click OK.
- QuickBooks can now come in more programs from AN surpass to company.
- From the File tab, click Save, and sort the reputation to the file.
- To save the file from being destroyed, select the location and click Save.
Method 4 Export QB file from QuickBooks
- Make sure you select the QB company file you want to export from your QuickBooks.
- With your mouse, right-click on the company file you want to run.
- Your front list appears, so you need to select Open from that list.
- If prompted, enter the user password.
- After the password entry, you can select any label, for example, at the top of the QB window, select Customer, Vendor or Employee.
- Next, you need to select the customer center.
Note : After Applying the 4 Method you need to open the exported excel file. If possible, if your Excel file version is old, you will need to select the Excel file again. Next, you need to import the file (look Method 1 ). To do this functionality, you need Excel 2010 or later. It is better if you have the latest version of MS Excel to open the QBW file without QuickBooks.
After following the above steps, i.e. you have imported the file, you should now go for tab data. After selecting tab data, you can go to the tab for other sources.
To open QBW files without QB, find the QBW file, which is usually displayed in the window. If you cannot find the QBW file you are looking for, you should look for the file.
Finally, you can easily open a QBW file without QuickBooks. When you search for a file, you must run the new QBW files.
QuickBooks files can open only QuickBooks Software, but if you want to open QuickBooks File Without QuickBooks then follow the above instruction and you will able to open your Quickbooks Company file without Quickbooks for more information you can get the help of a Quickbooks ProAdvisor.